Agar.io No Lag Extension Mod
Agar.io No Lag Extension
– [Default] Simple Cell Draw ( Removes Agar.io Cells Animations for a better performance )
– [Default] Optimized Names
– [Default] Optimized Mass
– [Default] Unlimited Zoom
– [Default] See all cells mass
– [Default] Virus Count Down
– [Defalut] Transparent Viruses
– [Default] Auto Hide Food (When View Scale is more than 0.25 the food will hide)
– [Optional] Anti Shake (Reduces the cell shake)
– [Optional] HMN (Hide My Name)
– [Optional] No Name (On default Agar.io when you check no names the leaderboard hides now with this extension you can play with no names without hiding leaderboard)
– [Range] Animation Delay
– [Range] Zoom Speed
– Macro Feed
– Double Split
– x16 Split
– Hide Names
Incoming search terms:
- no lag extension (1)
Agar.io No Lag Extension Mod allow you to access new features in Agar.io game.
These mods allow players to access Agar.io unblocked servers and they are downloadable to any browsers. Keep in mind that they are not the original servers but Agar.io private servers. However you can be sure that these Agar.io mods are as crowded as original servers.
How to Download & Install Agar.io No Lag Extension Mod
Install Tampermonkey Userscript Manager on your browser: Click here for tutorial
- Download Greasemonkey for Firefox Browsers
- Download Tampermonkey for Chrome Browsers
- Download Tampermonkey for Opera Browsers
- Download Tampermonkey for Safari Browsers
Download & Install Agar.io No Lag Extension Mod
- Click any of the below Download Agar.io No Lag Extension Mod their file.
Attention: None of the mods and this Agar.io No Lag Extension Mod published on our pages belong to our website. Due to the nature of the mods, they are developed by independent developers and published on the internet. As God Mods we compile the most popular mods on a single page for any io game. We do not accept any responsibility for any possible unwanted conditions due to the use or download of these mods. Users should download these at their own risks and we never store any part of these mods in our databases.